Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My **** can't stand 'up' already!

I Can't 'Up' Already

OH MY GOD! GEEEZ Help me! I can't Up already... my **** can't stand up!!!

I just meant that my hair can't stand 'up' and don't get the style i want! It's a bad hair day for me and i'm blaming the hairstylist for that bad haircut. haha I'm healthy like a horse and can do like a tiger! So, please don't misunderstand!


Arghh i mean i'm... gonna get my haircut with stripes of a tiger on my hair the next time i get my haircut :P stay tuned! Gonna get some patterns on my hair haha.. ^^. But of course not the same like tiger la~! Just an example. :D I got stripes on my hair before this but it just not very nice. just one side of my damn head! lol

Did i successfully attracted you to come to my blog now? hahaha....zzzz

ok not funny...

1 comments:

jfook said...

haha. YES!!! You did!!!

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL