Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Live soon and what's the response

After uploading all the dj mixes, the new domain name will go live in no time! All the dj mixes took 3.3GB of my web space and takes long time to upload, because sometimes it failed and have to upload again. Can't wait for the new dj list on Clubbing9ine.com to go live! With world top dj listing as well... hehe...

Probably i will put it online tonight? ;) and i got a good idea after getting the .com, there are so much 'EVIL' in me. I gonna do something.. hahahaha..

I don't know what to write anymore, but i what i know is, i got a good feeling about my club night this Friday night! Yes, must have confidence la.. tiu.

Fuck la.. i just can't stop smoking every 20 minutes. My whole working desk are full with cigarette boxes! and my room..there's too many things made of woods, WTF. My bookshelf,  bed frame, computer table, closet all made of wood! I wanna paint my room, light blue looks nice. Gonna get my bookshelf out of my room because it's ugly shit. LOL

It's 6.17am and still uploading dj mixes to my server. 16 mixes left. leaving it overnight... and goodnight, sweet dream to.... NY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL