Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's all about Clubbing Guides

I wrote my own articles about Clubbing, club guide, hotel guide and kl nightlife guide, all can be found in my clubbing entertainment guide website. Of course these guides is for the new clubbers, tourists or travellers in Malaysia, but you can read it too if you're a DJ or older generation of clubbers. haha :P

I'm lazy to check for typo errors or any grammar mistakes. I'll check when i'm really have free time!

So, refering to the last post of my 'It makes me drooling', about the premium ads campaign that coming up on the website, the campaign will start on the mid of July 2010! So remember to logon on to my website http://www.clubbing9.com.my to find out. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL