Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My job is to blow up the speakers!

I don't give a damn if my friends are not coming to support me this coming Friday night for my club night but there is one thing i gonna do.. I gonna BLOW all the speakers up including my headphone driver. :P if can...

But i'm here inviting all my Clubbing9ine fans and members to come and join us for the fun, where you can party and shop for latest fashion collection and accessories. Let's party along with A.W.A.D and guest DJ Tommy Cham this 2nd July 2010 for launching of METRONOME Club night which will happens on every Friday nights. :)

For those who haven't get the guestlist can now grab it at my nightlife website. Just fill in the name and email, and SUBSCRIBE! done! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL