Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It makes me drooling

Today, i'm shocked when i saw something that made my eyeballs gonna drop out & drooling! LOL.. So fucking excited, i thought it was real. But it was Google error. Normally it won't show the total amount accumulated.


Damn...after a few hours i check back, it's different amount! USD$57.. fuck!

Geez... today i received an email about a big ads campaign proposal coming up for my clubbing website. I hope this ads campaign gonna get approve soon... as soon as possible!!! pleeaseee... @_@ Never had a big ads on my website ever since the Hennessy Artistry ads campaign last year & Xpax last 2 years ago. The best is the Hennessy ads, comes with background wallpaper! Miss that moment.

Do it, do it!

Just installed a Help Support system on the website! Now my visitors can send message straight to my MSN, without any hassle, it's fast and accurate! ;) with statistic of what my visitors browsing, location and IP address! This can also help to identify if any hackers around! haaaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL