Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My first fantasy dream diary

Welcome to my first fantasy dream. It started from the sky, i was tucked in something like a camp sleeping bag floating down to water (sea?) There are 4 person, 3 guys included me and a girl in this dream. As i still can remember, after getting off the floating camp sleeping bag, we headed to a place, a border of a country that are full of sandbags!

Looks like a border of Thailand, I can remember that i'm chatting with the girl while crossing the sandbags, and running as fast as we can to avoid being shot. LOL. Then.. we reached a place like... a shopping mall? While walking, i told the girl that we all must capture lot of photos during this trip. LOL.

Then we reached a place, where i sat down and wait. (In this part, i got no idea where all the 3 persons went). I realized that i forgot to bring my camera! After this.. (some part here not so clear...)

but i still can recall the camera that i wanted to bring is from another dream before this.

Ok. Let's continue with my dream, I was sitting and looking around, I saw a Thai couple sitting opposite of me. (the image showed for 3 seconds, and then changed)

After that, we continue the journey, the 4 of us, are discussing about where to stay, it skipped to a scene, i said i don't bring enough cash. I saw a money changer machine. This machine is like a parking autopay. hahaha... one of the guy went in front of the machine, and (this part i forgot, all i know is to change money to Thai currency).

So, I wanted to find a proper way to withdraw. Then, i saw a row of weird atm machines. I saw my fren appeared. AHAHAHA. Trying on these machines, where you need to insert atm card. And with button like a drink vendor machine, with all country names on it. (i skipped alot on this scene.)

It's my part now, I saw a single atm, on the other side (blurred images of the dream). Insert my card, and noticed that the machine printed out a small piece of note. Saw some chinese words and blurred unknown language on it. Then suddenly some frens just turned up in this scene, that came to help me. I asked why, and what the note said.. It written witha message... 'Not enuff cash to withdraw!' LOL!!!! there's still something happen after this then.. the dream starts to get blur, and it ended. And I woke up.

Some parts of the dream, I just can't recall, and skipped alot. The longer i write, the faster the memory of the dream faded. But.. what a dream! :) so good i can write this out! hahaha.

Please don't mind. It just my dream diary. ;)

P/S : i was at CIMB Bank last night to bank in a cheque.. HAHAHAAH i know who is the 2 guys and the girl! The girl is the last person i viewed her profile in Facebook! WTH!

This is also known as lucid dreaming. Learn how to get this kind of lucid dream.

1 comments:

kumfye said...

nice dream...have a sweet dream tonight also

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL