Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Monday, May 31, 2010

Taking off my clothes

Why thunders nowadays, are louder than before?! or is it i never noticed? It sounds like a huge bomb exploded! Gosh! The weather are hot too. Have to half-naked mostly every night. I'm serious. If can, i wanna go naked as well. YES! Without the underwear! haha! It's good while striping and doing it while listening Alex To's '脱掉' which means Take Off. haha :P

Tsk tsk tsk...too bad.. No webcam!

If any chicks want my half naked or totally naked photos i can provide it instantly! That shall make me famous! and i'll say this.. 'Sh'ot me I'm FAMOUS!' LOL.. Just a joke i won't go naked. :P

Anyway enjoy the music video below ;) latest music video of David Guetta & Chris Willis ft Fergie & LMFAO - Gettin' Over You



Damn my hp number got barred. I need to make some urgent calls but can't. Got to pat the phone bill online.. LATER!

Wait Wait Wait! I'm not finish yet. What about the 'take off' thingy? 8) Sorry this is a bit CHINESE style but i don't care haha! here ya go and EAT THIS!

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

yeah...its freaking hot these days..luckily got aircon...i think its the best invention of human...better than internet :-P

TcRaiN said...

Luckily... a bit cloudy here

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL