Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Monday, May 24, 2010

Who is my favourite celebrity and idol?

I'm going to post about my favourite celebrities and idols from around the world in the entertainment industry. Although i'm not a crazy fan, but i do like them.

Now let's see who's my idols in Asia country. Let's start with actor and actress from Hong Kong.

Tavia Yeung
Photobucket

Seen her TVB series, especially Stupid Cupid, love the hairstyle in the drama! haha! Good features she got especially her nose, so sharp. :) Nice pic huh 8)

Donnie Yen
Photobucket

Ok i love his movie 'Ip Man' so much i watched it more than... 3 times.. and also his other fighting movie Flash Point, Dragon Tiger Gate sword fighting movies like Seven Swords and some of his 2009 movies i forgot the names. GREAT movies! My true idol!

Let's go to the west now. Let me think...

It's Hugh Jackman as Wolverine!
Photobucket

Watched some of his movies like X-Men, Wolverine, and and... i think it's X-Men.. LOL

Now the sexy hot one..tadaa...

Angelina Jolie
Photobucket

Yeah i like to watch her acting, and her lips so sexy haha...Watched Tomb Raider, Wanted, Beowulf and... can't think of any right now! :P

Now the DJs i like and inspired the most

DJ Tiesto
Photobucket

He's awesome. the World no. 1 DJ, he's the best, everyone knows his name :D. Tiesto also performed in Malaysia a few times, long time ago. I was still young back then when i started to listen to his music. His first ever track that i like is 'Traffic'

Benny Benassi
Photobucket

He's the man, i like his music and his style in DJ-ing.

There's once my friend ask me about a cd cover. 'Hey Ivan, which one in this picture is Benny Benassi?'. I guessed.. and then pointed on the cover. 'This one!' Oops.. wrong. :P *blushed* So, from there on, i start listening to his music & had seen him once, spinning live at Speedzone Tour 2008.

Check out the short video for Benny Benassi at Speedzone Tour 2008


* p/s: the previous video are different, i changed it and this is the correct version

Ok that's it..my favourite celebrities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL