Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Monday, May 24, 2010

Beginning of My Fantasy Land

It has been awhile now, ever since i stopped blogging last year. Not new to blogging though, i blogged using blogspot since 2007, and got bored of it. Now i’m trying to keep my blog as clean as possible. Will try to get my domain soon.

I noticed that my grammars getting WORSE. oh god! But nevermind, i'm trying to improved it with blogging.. :P

So what's this blog about? My Dreamland? LOL. Yeah. I've been thinking of writing out my own dreams, dreams that i had whenever i woke up from sleep, so i can remember it. It might be funny or nonsense to you if read about my fantasy dreams but there's a reason why i do this. :)

Ever heard of lucid dream? Lucid dreaming, when you are sleeping, you aware and able to control yourself of what's happening, something like..

if in your dream you want to punch, you can control your hands and start punching that mthfkr @sshole that appears in your dream.. HAHAHA! Normally you can't do this in a normal dream.

Lucid dreaming needs practice, and also considered a skill to master. I just can't remember when is first time i got lucid dream, but from there on, i tried to mastered it. Not perfect though, not everyday with lucid dream, maybe few days once but it works! :P

I know how to get lucid dreaming but i won't explain here, just google about 'lucid dreaming' to find out more or read this article of how lucid dreaming works.

Either it's a sweet dream or nightmare you will get. But let's hope Freddy Krueger never appear in your nightmare. HAHAHA... But this is the last sentence i wrote, i'm going to bed now and i'm worried.. LOL

Gd morning to you & gd night to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL