Clubwear For DJs

Ivan C

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Original CDs Collection

Finally i found my Original CDs for sale in Lowyat.net. I'm selling off my original CDs that i bought since 1995 and collecting dust in my bookshelf. All the CDs are in good conditions. Some don't even have a scratch on it! ;) Got a few CDs sold and here's the list of CDs that currently still available for sale




Original Audio CDs - Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Max 3, 4, 5, 6 Compilations (GOLD CD), Now 3, 4 Compilations (GOLD CD), Spice Girls, MI-2 Soundtrack, Aqua, Backstreet Boys, Coco Lee.

Available
Dr. Alban 'The Very Best of 1990-1997' RM25
The Corrs 'Talk On Corners' - RM20
Aqua 'Aquarium' - RM20
MAX 5 - RM20
MAX 6 - RM20
Christina Aguilera - Not on my shelf... where is it?
N SYNC - RM20
Coco Lee 'Just Another Way' - RM15
Spice Girls 'SpiceWorld' - RM20
MI2 Soundtrack
Backstreet Boys 'Backstreet Back' - RM20
B*Witched - RM15
Britney Spears 'Baby One More Time" - RM20
Westlife 'Swear It Again' EP - RM20
Lolly 'My First Album' - RM10
Kelly Chen 'Xin Kou Bu Yi' - RM30 (2CD with booklet)
F4 'Meteor Rain' - RM20
Utada Hikaru 'Distance' - RM20

* added a few CDs, that are 'hiding' in the shelf' with dust...hahaha dust the cd cover, not the CD. ;) oh god... my so nose itchy now because of the dust!

Item Sold
MAX 3
MAX 4
NOW 3
NOW 4
Mariah Carey - #1
Aqua - Aquarius

If interested, drop me an email at ivanc[at]clubbing9.com.my or write on the comment

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

so many.. you really support original.. =P

Ivan C said...

last time bought it just for collections :P

Post a Comment

Malaysia Clubbing Entertainment

Nightlife in KL